Cut all the hairs.
multiples of 3
3. Have you taken someones virginity? - Nope, as a general rule this doesn’t appeal to me.
6. What are you excited for? - Lately, I’ve been getting excited about the comic book script I’ve been writing.
9. Is confidence cute? - Confidence is beautiful
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans? I am not skinny, neither is my wardrobe.
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed? - Nope
18. The last time you felt broken? My divorce broke me pretty fundamentally. I’m stil rebuilding, and probably will be for quite a while.
21. Are you in a good mood? Today I am amped up on caffeine and nicotine. It’s hard to not be in a good mood.
24. What do you want right this second? To know what someone looks like naked.
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh? No. My sense of humor is a driving force in my life and creativity. Someone who doesn’t have a good sense of humor would wind up boring me.
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance? And a third, and a fourth…
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda? I’ve cut down to about one soda a day. I drink a lot of water now. And coffee, god I love coffee.
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is? Nope.
39. Who was the last person you danced with? My ex-wife.
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today? No.
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss? Yes.
48. Do you sing in the shower? Badly. Off key. And I make up my own songs.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? My wedding.
54. Ever eat a pierogi? Oh yes!
57. Do you believe in ghosts? Only the ones in my head.
60. Wear slippers? I have a pair of old man slippers like my grandpa wore. I use them around the house. I hate wearing shoes and socks at home.
63. First concert? God, I can’t remember. The LAST concert I went to was a few years ago. MC Chris.
66. Cheetos Or Fritos? Fritos. Preferably in a frito pie.
69. Ever take dance lessons? Nope, but I’ve always wanted to learn ballroom dancing. I love dance scenes in movies!
72. Ever won a spelling bee? Yes! In elementary school!
75. Do you study better with or without music? With. Music helps me focus and drowns out the world around me. I always have music on while I am writing. It also influences my process.
78. Who would you like to see in concert? I’d like to travel back in time to the 1970s and see Queen and David Bowie live.
81. Tea or coffee? Why not both?
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yes.
87. Ever won a contest? Rarely, but a few times.
90. Opinions on sex before marriage? Yes please.
(I think I did that right, angrychalupaa)
Advice from Katie West.
Please keep in mind that I work for a NATIONAL newspaper. And yet they still find the time and space to keep me humble. Thanks, guys!
Effing Tuesdays! They’re the pits.
Seems like this should just auto-reblog every Tuesday, no?